Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Introductory Blog Post!

Hey, Woozens! As you may see from the side, I'm one of the admins on this blog, and I wanted to make a post. No one else has made an introductory post yet, so I guess that I'll make one! I'm neonsunset04, and I'm here today to tell you things about me!

Nickname: Neon
Best friends: corin, loganluvr, yowatupimchris
Relationship status: Taken bacon! c;
Favorite movies: Pitch Perfect, Peter Pan (the live version), Bully, Angus, Thongs, & Perfect Snogging, The Avengers
Favorite foods: Bacon, pancakes, taquitos, Doritos, burritos, nachos, everything and anything xD

I could tell you a lot more about me, but that would take up almost 5 posts. xD Anyways, I hope you guys learned a little bit about me, and maybe you could tell me a little about you too! Just message me or comment on this status telling me a little bit about yourself. :3 Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this moment, and I'll see you guys next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment