Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hey Guys Zenny Here And This Is My 1st Official (Lol Officia) Blog Dedicated To Woozworld Deadline  I Will Miss It Soo Much. I Went On Deadline Yesterday, And  Was Like, What The Heck!! Goodbye??!! I Thought It Was A Prank Lol , Anyways I Was On The Chat Lastnight & I Asked AmandaCupcakes What Was Going On AND I Snatched A Cupcake From Her! :OO She Didnt Even Take It Back, Infact She Let EVERYONE Let Her Have Her Cupckes  , I Asked Her What Was Wrong And She Said Deadline Was Quitting So I Was Convoncing Her To Make A Blog She Said She Quit So I Decided To Make A Blg Dedicated To Woozworld Deadline
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome To Woozworld Official "Get It Here Fast, And True" <3 Were Just Editing So It Takes Alot Of Time So We Are Working ON IT Now :3 With Our Hard Work

-Zendayah78913

No comments:

Post a Comment